How do we effectively work with today’s young generation? How can we answer their purpose & identity questions? How do we motivate them for a lifetime of missions with a healthy family identity?
These are some of the questions we, as colleagues with a mission, wrestle with during this FAM intensive seminar. This December we get together for 9 days of face-to-face lectures and interaction, preceded by online tools & resources to prime you for this Intensive.
This advanced seminar is part of the full Advanced Family Studies. In this intensive we dive deeper into these topics:
- Coaching – using Motivational Interviewing techniques
- Gender & Sexuality
Dates & Location
The seminar runs from 1-9 December 2021 at YWAM Heidebeek in the Netherlands. Arrival is November 30, closing and departure is on December 10th.
The full package costs €650, this includes:
- all course materials and seminar participation,
- accommodation & food, arriving 30 Nov, departing Dec 10.
- access to the online module containing videos, reading and assignments for both the Motivational Interviewing and the Gender Issues topics.
It excludes airport transfers and the optional registration for credit (see below).
- Standard package (Seminar + full board) for €500 (or 50/day)
- Budget Seminar package (attendance only) for €250 (or 25/day)
Since this is part of our full 12-credit Advanced Family Studies (AFS) course you could get 3 UofN credits when participating in both the online preparatory module and the 9-day intensive. The credits are earned through the UofN Extension Studies center and can be used to complete the full AFS online, which in turn can contribute to the BA degree in Family Studies. Registration for credit is at an extra cost (€15) and subject to satisfactory completion of the course work.